To impart quality education in Metallurgical Engineering and constantly pursuing excellence in upgrading knowledge and skills useful to Industry, Academic and Society.
1 To produce graduates having professional excellence in basic science and Metallurgical Engineering with concern towards society.
2. To provide a scientific environment, to help meet the desires and needs of students and faculty for enhancing research efforts and technological innovations.
3 To provide technical support to higher education, industry and R&D units.
PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
The metallurgical engineering program at JNTUH-CEH prepares graduates who can
1. Obtain good and high positions in public or private intuitions as engineers and researchers.
2. Follow higher education in prestigious universities and have a successful academic career.
3. Demonstrate advancement in their choosen career.
4. Exhibit high ethical standards and responsibilities towards their profession and society.